jerry wylie the coyol ee
- i watch jerry run ten racks at the virginia open in 1978 for the cash in back room buddy hall he,s a world beater huster
- —Guest leo jordan
- BY FAR THE BEST TALENTED, EVER!!! HE PLAYED IN THE LATE 70'S, AT PALICE BILLIARDS, SF UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF NINE BALL PAUL, HE WAS ABOUT 17YRS OLD.The best hustler in the room.HE robbed Mark (THE SNAKE) HADDAD, PLAYING EVEN, NINE BALL, HIS BEST GAME WAS ONE POCKET!! HE ROBED, TALL PAUL, GETING 9-7, HE WOULD HAVE BEAT HIM EVEN, THE SAME WITH, AL THE PLUMER AND DEE HULSE AND MORE. HE ALWAYS PLAYED UNDER THE RADAR, ALWAYS PLAYED WITH A HOUSE CUE.HE JOINED THE ARMY AT 19.WOULD HAVE BEEN ONE OF THE BEST HUSLERS EVER!!! HE LATER WAS A GREAT HIGH LIMIT LOW BALL PLAYER,200$ LIMIT HE ROBBED GEORGE THE GREEK HEADS UP OF 10,000$ THE GREEK, NEVER PLAYED HEADS UP AGAIN!! THE BEST POOL HUSLER EVER KNOWN?
- —Guest Peet boyko
- Gareth potts without a doubt the greatest pool player ever lived and always will be!!!
- —Guest Mark haddon
- Put them on a five x ten table and watch their game go down
- —Guest Bigtruck1
earl 'the pearl' strickland
- only one thing needin meantion they once had a bounty on who could break and run 10 straight racks of 9 ball would get 1millon and he broke and ran 11 straight and missed on a long rail bank on the 8ball in the 12th rack.
- —Guest billard fan 5
Best of All Time
- Efren "The Magician" Reyes is the best alive today but people don't know about Luther "Wimpy" Lassiter from Elizabeth City, NC who would beat Mosconi, Greenleaf, and, anyone that stepped up. I saw hime play in Philly and Kept score for the Match . He only missed when he wanted to miss.
- —Guest Bob
- Why change name just to play games ? No one will play with him if they know his real name on that time. Efren is the best 4 me
- —Guest ismael
efren the magician reyes
- this man is the best, he's humble,calm,cool and not a brag. i believed this guy is probably one of the best if not the best 9 ball player that ever live. he won so many titles. he is very smart and makes shots looks easy when they're not. stop arguing folks. efren is the man. no question.
- —Guest chino
No One Beats Vincent Lauria!
- This kid was dynamite, I'm telling you, man. One-handed took out a whole room in the Midwest, Kansas City, I think it was. Beat the top stick. Then whipped up on Keith "Earthquake" McCready so bad, the spot went way up on Lauria in Atlantic City. His girlfriend left him for a bit, came back. He lost to Felson in the semis but I heard he's still gambling high on and off the tour. His biggest distraction is that slicked back haircut he wears...
- —Guest Da' Hustler
Tully is the greatest!
- Greatest of all time no question... once made 11 Century breaks in a row, Also Alex Higgins was a great talent...
- —Guest rossies
best player ever
- Don Willis, Canton, Ohio. No rival... Never shot in an open tournement. Said it wouldn't even pay his bar bill!
- —Guest leon martin
- canadian Paul Thornley. truly amazing 2 watch him play pool and snooker. He plays both equally. one of the best I have ever had the pleasure of knowing and watching
- —Guest wavvver
best pool player ever
- come on folks did u ever c Stephen Hendry play??? he is the best ever
- —Guest wavvver
YOU ASKED FOR MY OPINION/#1 POOL PLAYER
- I DIDNT' WITNESS RALPH GREENLEAF'S POOL PLAYING IN FAIRNESS TO HIM. IN TERMS' OF WILLIE MOSCONI'S PLAYING, YES HE GAVE MINNESOTA FATS COMPOTITION, BUT WHEN THE DUST CLEARED/AT THE END OF THE DAY, MOST OF THE TIME MINNESOTA FATS WON THE POOL GAME! YOU MENTIONED IN THE POOL ARTICLE ABOUT CONSECUTIVE SHOTS SOME GREATS AT THE GAME MADE, WILLIE, RALPH, ETC. WELL, THAT TAKES A LOT OF SKILL TO ACHIEVE 200 OR 300 OR 400 PLUS CONSECUTIVE SHOTS IN A ROW. AND THOSE POOL PLAYERS THAT ACHIEVED THAT, THEY DESERVE AN AWARD FOR THAT. BUT HOWEVER THE *FACT* IS THAT'S NOT POOL! -THE IDEA OF NOT PLAYING SOMEBODY, JUST SEEING HOW MANY BALLS YOU CAN SINK WITHOUT AN MISS. THE *FACT* IS THAT'S NOT THE GAME OF POOL! NOT HAVING SEEN RALPH GREENLEAF PLAY THE GAME OF POOL, THE BEST POOL PLAYER ALL-AROUND, THE PERFECT PACKAGE POOL PLAYER THAT I'VE SEEN... IS MINNESOTA FATS! I FEEL DARENCE, TOUSSAINT, PRATHER HAVE *DO HAVE* EXCELLENT/ACCURATE INTUITION AND IMAGINATION AND *BOTH* TELL ME THAT MINNESTA FATS IN HIS HEYDAY WOULD HAVE BEATEN RALPH GREENLEAF!
- —Guest DARENCE T PRATHER
- His Titles and earning say it all, even though he comes across to most as a jackass
- —Guest zip